News from the hospitality industry
- 'The Lore of the Land', Guy Ritchie's new pub and open at the end of the year in Fitzrovia.
- Genuine Liquorette is about to open in Rathbone place.
- The Mandrake hotel is now fully open in Fitzrovia.
- London Design Festival will launch this year, for the first time, a design district in Fitzrovia
- 1251 a new restaurant from James Cochran has just opened on Islington's Upper Street, serving up modern British from the ex-Ledbury chef.
- A new Caravan has arrived in Fitzrovia. We're big fans of the Exmouth Market branch and will be feasting on brunch and small plates this autumn.
- Rovi, Yotam Ottolenghi's new restaurant in Fitzrovia opened in June and is a haven for open fire flamed veg.
- Jones & Sons has opened in Islington. Go for Sunday Lunch.
- Flesh & Buns is due to open a new Fitzrovia site in September. Dubbed to be huge with a peruvian vibe.
- Omotesando Koffee will open in Rathbone Square: cool coffee all the way from Tokyo. Due for September.
- Roast Kitchen - due to open in Fitzrovia this autumn
- Macellaio RC Bloomsbury - Fitzrovia - autumn/winter
And have you heard? New venues and pop-ups coming soon from B&H! Watch this space...